Ok – we have not been batting 100 on sunny weather and glorious crisp clean air..BUT we are hopeful! Right NOW – the Weather Channel says- Saturday Dec 15, Providence RI – 43 and Mostly SUNNY!!!!! chance of rain is only 10% and even the wind is almost nonexistent. That would be GREAT !
As always this week too has entertainment. Naturally Santa and Mrs Claus will be there wandering the area 12-4. The offer is still out for a prize for the best /most imaginative/cute photo of you, Santa and the Mrs. … yes, I am the deciding judge but I will ask the other vendors for their opinions too! The Eighteen Wheelers are to be serenading the Providence Holiday Market this Saturday.
I believe these folks will be at the Market this Saturday:
- Peter Zuerner and his beautiful hand-made wooden cutting boards
- Robin Hollow Farm – beautiful Greens and Floral delights
- Fraggles and Friggles– wonderful things to dazzle yourself with
- Seven Acre Toys– safe imaginative toys for the little ones
- The Reynolds Farm– beautiful Goat Milk soap and scrub
- Tallulahs Tacos – yummmmmmm (not sure if they will be there?)
- Bravo Wood Fired Pizza – and more yummmmmm
- The Providence Granola Project – Yum with a great cause too!
- Oh, and of course US ! The Botanical Beauties & Beasties! – Amazing creations to enrich your day! Art with a message and a story. We are beginning to sell out of some items… so scurry on down for the best selection of the “Easy Peasy Ready to Go, marvelous Mug set” , note pads and holiday cards!