The weather outside is to be winter delightful! Crisp and clean – no snow, no sleet that’s all for Sunday! Come on down, join the holiday cheer and fun! Help support Local arts, Local farms and Local entertainers. The Providence Holiday Market.
Santa and Mrs. Claus will be visiting throughout the afternoon starting at 12:00
Wheeler School Choir, aka, The Eighteen Wheelers, will be singing around 2pm
- Peter Zuerner and his beautiful hand-made wooden cutting boards
- Robin Hollow Farm – beautiful Greens and Floral delights
- Fraggles and Friggles- wonderful things to dazzle yourself with
- Seven Acre Toys- safe imaginative toys for the little ones
- The Reynolds Farm- beautiful Goat Milk soap and scrub
- The Providence Granola Project – Yum with a great cause too!
- Jewelry from the Heart Old into New bedazzling wearable art.
- Oh, and of course US ! The Botanical Beauties & Beasties! – Amazing creations to enrich your day! Art with a message and a story. We are beginning to sell out of some items… so scurry on down for the best selection of the “Easy Peasy Ready to Go, marvelous Mug set” , note pads and holiday cards! Special request still accepted, we just may be able “to deliver” before christmas – ask me!
Find us at the corner of Westminster and Union.